So, yes, it's my birthday. And although it may seem really lame that I am home, getting ready for preschool, celebrating another very average day that is in fact, my last birthday in my twenties (YIKES), someone loves me enough to get me this. Thanks Lover Boy. And I have had three very special birthday dinners. I am feeling very loved and very special.
In this supposed insane blizzard storm that is coming our way and ensuring a night alone with a husband at school (unless it's prayerfully too snowy) I will be inside, wrapped in a blanket, eating this. Please, feel free to come over and have a piece with me~ if there's still some left.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010
I Am Loved
Posted by Toni at 9:27 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Wow! Now that's a cake! I had a hubbiless bday too. :( Hope your kids give you a break today anyway, and we'll keep hoping for snow for you!
what is that concoction, it looks delicious.
I'm praying for too much snow too for tonight that way Joe gets to stay home.
WHOA! That looks amazing! Soooo yummy. I would be there in one second if I wasn't sick. Hope you had fun last night! Happy Birthday!
Happy Birthday Toni! That cake looks chocolately and delicious! Hope you have a great day...I'm pretty sure from the news, it's going to be way snowy, I'll keep my fingers crossed....what did Jake get you??? I tried to click on the "this" and nothing happened =)
Happy birthday lady!!! I tried to call you earlier, I hope you're having a great day. Oh and yes that looks amazing, enjoy eating it:)
Happy Happy Birthday!! That dessert looks positively sinful! ENJOY!!!
Happy Birthday Girly! I hope you had a great day, that dessert looks amazing!
I'm glad I asked you if those were twinkies last time I saw you. I was a little scared.
I hope it was delish!
Post a Comment