Friday, April 23, 2010

Indie Lou

Well, meet my little Mango. Whom we named Indie Lou. And luckily she was the size of a mango and not a watermelon as anticipated. And she is a sweet, but feisty little one.

I started having contractions at about 1:30 AM and she was born at 3:40 AM on April 19, (sharing a birthday with my brother Kris by her own choice. She must already like him.) And it was very painful, but luckily when I got to the hospital I was only a 7 instead of 8 1/2 like Beckett. So it was pretty smooth. Except for the fact that the lady doing my epidural literally just rolled out of bed and got hit by a train. Ok, maybe not the train part, but it looked to be so. And my doctor seemed half asleep as well. Thus the perks of delivery in the wee hours of the morning.

AND THEN THERE WERE THREE.



























And so my days are filled with sweet feet and sore boobs. And a whole new face to be infatuated with. All is well except for major sleep deprivation. But then again everything is easier than being pregnant. And I mean that. Those last few weeks were torture. Don't assume your baby will be two weeks early like the last! And luckily, Kara didn't beat me to it, or else I might have egged her house or something :)

And now I have three kids. (followed by evil laugh)

22 comments:

aLeXis said...

Love LOVE LOVE her....and you....and your whole sweet little family. Congrats again my friend! You really do make GORGEOUS babies....and glad you named her Indie and I wasn't just going to be calling her that on my own. :) Too cute!

Amber said...

she is one beautiful baby!! you guys have done well once again! i hope to see her in person soon...good luck with the sleeping. (or lack thereof)

cindave said...

she is gorgeous! i want to come meet her when i get back in town next week. i'm so glad you're done and now get to enjoy her cute new face. hopefully the sleep will follow soon.

Jake said...

I think we'll keep her.

Meg said...

Congratulations Toni! (Ben says congrats too!) You are such a cute Mom and little Indie is perfect. If you would have gone 41 weeks you could have been in my club! haha - but really not so funny. Good luck with 3! They are all beautiful!

Lee said...

Awesome! She is so cute!

Adam and Brittany said...

I have been waiting for this post...she's beautiful! I love the picture with her little feet hanging out. Congrats momma, good work. Can't wait to hold her again!

tHaRp said...

she is soooo beautiful and perfect and adorable and amazing! I would expect nothing less from you of course! I'm so glad everything went well. Can't wait to talk to you! Love you

Erin said...

Congratulations! She is so darling. I am so glad all went well. Let me know if you need anything I would love to come visit sometime.

btw my co-worker Trent is one of your new neighbors or will be when their house is done. You will like them, they are pretty cool.

Kristin said...

Congrats! I am so glad she is finally here. It is so true that you say anything is better then pregnancy.....You are sleep deprived then so it helps to now be a little more comfortable and sleep deprived. Let me know if you need anything.

Stephanie said...

She is SO pretty! I've been waiting for you to post pics too (even though I've already seen her) I love that she's feisty, she and Luci will get along great. :) Can't wait to be neighbors!!!

Monica said...

She is beautiful Toni...congratulations! It IS so much better than being pregnant!!!! I'm glad everything went well, and now you have 3 children to take care of!!! Good luck with everything and have fun with your cuties!!

Maria said...

She is just beautiful! Congratulations! I can't wait to see her in person!!

Alice said...

Congrats...She is beautiful. Glad everyone is happy and healthy.

Candis Ellis said...

Oh what a sweet sweet baby! I am so happy for you (yes because of the baby, but mostly because you are not pregnant anymore. Talk about total awfulness :)

ps: hello!! Those blankets from your previous posts are amazing!

Unknown said...

Congrats she is so cute!

Kara said...

She is so precious I love her little sweet nose and blonde hair! Those pictures are so cute, I can't wait until you take more:) I knew I wouldn't go before you. Watch me make it all the way to my due date too!!!

Oh and your house is darling too, I'm glad I got to come see it.

The Steel's said...

congrats Toni! She is absolutely perfect! I want to come meet cute little Indie! I am glad you are finally not pregnant any longer! Take good care of yourself!

Sharstin said...

she is so sweet~ glad all is well:)

Michelle said...

Praise God, what a beautiful bundle of joy, congratulations! Your Anna Marie Horner quilts are beautiful. I see lots of new quilts with all that time newborns sleep, right? Enjoy your beautiful family, they so much fun when they are little.

Lindsey Rose said...

Toni, I am so happy for you! I agree I like them much better out than in! I love the name as well, she is a doll, I hope all is well, and hopefully one day I will get to meet her! Love ya!

Critt & Britt said...

Yeah!!! Congrats Ton. She is absolutely beautiful. I can't wait to meet her. her name is darling, I love it!!