Monday, June 29, 2009

What I Have Been Doing

Me and the kids went for a walk/bike ride on the trail the other day. These were BEFORE they both crashed running down a hill and skinned themselves :) Unplanned shoots are the best, no pressure! I know there are too many so I don't blame you if you skip it, but you have to check out the colored major cheesing one of Beck, it is my absolute all time photo of him!


<









<

<

<

<

<

<

6 comments:

Danelle and Alex said...

Those pictures are so very cute! I love them one of them hugging. Cute kids. And there is no such thing as too many of your pictures.

The Tanner Family said...

I absolutely love this last picture! What talent you have and what darling little munchkins!

aLeXis said...

Holy cow that last picture is SO DARLING! Love the one of Beck sitting on the rock-looking down too. So boyish. And piper is so girlie and cute. Love them all. :)

Ash said...

could she be any more photogenic? really?!!? Such cute kids! I wish i had the talent to throw them in some trees and come out with pics like that ;)

Monica said...

Toni! I didn't know you did photography! You are AMAZING...I wish I could do what you do! And thanks for hangin' out with us at the park the other day...it was good to talk to a grown up for a little while during the day...I don't get out much lately...ahhhhh!

Critt & Britt said...

Love the pics. Your children are gorgeous and your skills amazing!!! It was fun having you over the other day. lets do it again soon.